It's just rythm..
Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever.. Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.




posted : Friday, December 11, 2009
title : [ New Profile ]
A very welcome to all viewers came to this blog.
Well, never been wanted to write a blog as I think that bloggers might
cause abuse to each others.
Like those people in Singapore such as Steven Lim, etc.
They are being stupid around the blog and obviously they make funny of themselves.
However, I started want to be as stupid as they do currently. [Laugh!! xD]

The very first post in this blog: Self Introduction
Je m'applle Jac'k et j'ai vingt ans, je suis etudiant.
Je suis nee a Malasie et J'habite a Klang maintanant.
Il y a trois personne dans ma familie.
J'aime la danse, poppin' et hip-hop. J'aime aussi la musique.
Je parle un petite Japonais et Francais.

Reason of having this blog
Well, freshly graduated from Higher diploma currently. Having bunch of time to spend.
Since there are still no any job available for me..
I think maybe I could write something?
I love to express myself but always no one beside me to listen to me.
I always have some thoughts but there are no one to share with.
Maybe they might be bored when they listen to me.
Well, a site, a blog, maybe there are someone who like to share with me? [hope so..]

Current Life
I think that, a proper way to know a person well is through 
how's their current life going on.
  My life, sucks. LOL!! but it's fun thou.
Single life style, nothing much to worry.
Nobody's controlling me, I could do everything I want.
Everyday was going like previous day.
Repeat and repeat and repeat.
Nothing much special happened. As I said, boring~
Schooling days are always fun for me [although I skip class sometimes]
Hanging out with friends, bullshits all around.
That's nothing fun than them.
Better than staying at home. [The worst thing in my life]
I hate being alone at home. It's freaking scary actually.
Nobody to talk with, the house was like seriously quiet.
As my parents always not at home. [sad]
I like to be with someone I love [who don't?]
But sadly we had broke up due to several incidents happened.
I hate changing girlfriend seriously.
But, who knows? Everyone thought I'm a playboy.
LOL!! Is that a compliment or a complaint? [Laugh!!]
Well, let everything be as how it should be.
I'm happy what I have currently.
But.. it's just kinda sad during those home alone sections.
It made me sick seriously.   a
 
Something I would like to have currently
Girlfriend? [Laugh!!]
I'm not that desperate! Just as long as there are someone to talk to its fine.
Doggie~
A pet actually, which able to company when I'm down.
I'm a pet lover. Especially dogs.
I could spend half of my day for my neighbor’s dog.
Don't you guys think they're very adorable?
At least, they are better than human being who hurts each others for benefits.
Always wanted to adopt one, but parents don't allow me to.
They promised to allow me to have one and they built a dog house actually.
But end up the dog house was a store room now.
Well, everyone break promises, even my own dad.
Who else should I believe then?
Nothing much to expect, let go, move on.
  [ MyLou In the House, Peace ]