It's just rythm..
Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever.. Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.




posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009
title : [Twilight Saga: New Moon]


Few Comments of This Movie After Watching This Movie
The whole movie was actually boring but the animation techniques they used
are seriously amazing. The storyline they used was bullshit.
Edward actually left Bella because he thought that he will bring tragedy to her.
Well, in real life, did anyone would leave their partner because of this?
According to the movie, Edward was actually 109 years old and
his thinking was still naive like 14 years old?
If two of them are in love, why must them leave each other instead of settling the issues?
In the beginning Bella was asking Edward to change her into vampire.
Edward refuse to, but end up Edward wanted to change her.
The movie was totally meaningless other than the animation part.

Something Similar in Reality
I had been rejecting someone as they might caused me into trouble.
"Go away now or you will get hurt."
I'm so surprised that the dialog they used actually same with the sentences I used before.
But I'm wonder, is there any female like Bella will actually keep on looking for Edward when he left her?
Well, there is, but for this realistic world, nahhh.. forget it.
Even Bella had her time with Jacob, no matter how much she miss Edward,
end up she still admit that she was in love with Jacob.
It means that, no matter how much you love someone,
once the time pass, you will able to forget whatever happened.
Anybody agree?

But, For Her
For her, I had argued with my parents.
For her, I had sacrificed opportunities to grow.
For her, I had spent my time just to ensure she was not bored.
For her, I had cracked my mind to ensure she will shine in her future.
For her, I dumped my honor, just to protect her.
For her, I don't care about any expenses or costs just to see her smile.
For her, I rather to do anything, just to see her happy.
For her, I've been trying my best to be Mr.Perfect.
But, end up.. What I get? Everyone deserve to be loved.
No matter who they are, who she is, who he is, they deserve it.
The matter need to be concerned is Are They Cherish The Love.
There are a lot's of factors to be considered in the relation.
Environmental factors,
Geographical factors,
Educational factors, 
Attitude, Friends, etc.
Especially friends, they are really influencing how someone behave themselves.
A friend could not be judged by how they treat you at the beginning.
They might betray you in the end.
A good friend will give you very good advise how to fix the your relation,
not asking you not to answer your bf / gf calls.
That's bullshit theory.
And yet, that's what I get after my hard work on her.
However, I was the bad guy in the end. People hated me, rejected me.
But they don't know what's really happening.
That's reality. People believe rumors more than everything.
End up, I got dumped, and treated very harshly.
Teenagers in this 21st century are more naive than previous century.
I really can't believe myself able to forgive her.
After what she had done, and how she treated me.
I just hope to get what I suppose to get.
Doesn't it fair?
[ MyLou In The House, Peace ]