It's just rythm..
Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever.. Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.




posted : Thursday, February 18, 2010
title : Chp.1 Diary Style Post
[ Chp.1 Diary Style Post ]

It's 5.25am in the morning.
Received a call, which made me kinda confused,
Thousand of complaints and dramas actually played in my head while he's saying all these shits.
Trust me, it's really a comedy.
I'm not that kind of strong person who able
to don't give shits a damn.
I expect nothing much but care from my partner.
What's she really care about?
What's she really thinking about?
What did she want?
While he started to do the talking,
these are the question marks in my mind spinning around.

Well, at least there's a good news.
Which is finally I had grown up and do
things in more mature way.
With the way of speaking, with the way I made my own speech.
I able to talk nicely with a "frustrated" caller.
Who able to ignore a call which
actually full of complaints about your ex?
LoL, I admit, I can't.
But I did.
But the point is..
If she's this kind of person, shouldn't I made up
my mind of giving up?
Well, my mind wasn't responding.
There are different style of thinking everywhere.
In fact, am I able to accept others thoughts?

She has her own point of view now.
I wish she had grown up too.. (as how she show me now)
I don't really care how others bullshit about her
I trust the fact, I trusted her..
She wanted to meet me in a 9a.m, 18/2/2010
and she said she had something to tell.
But, there's always a sense in my mind to tell me 
whether the things going right or wrong.
And it tells me that it might go really really wrong.
There might be some facts that I unable to take it.
Maybe there's some facts that I really
can't make my mind to accept it.
Are you able to accept the fact that
your ex actually saying miss you 
but dating with another guy and reporting what we had done 
in point-form or even formal presentation to the other guy? LOL!!

I can't understand what are they trying to say..
I really can't understand their language.
Well, some how.. don't care might be the best way now. :)
And..
Let's hope she won't let me down.

[ MyLou In the House, Peace ]