It's just rythm..
Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever.. Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.




posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010
title : Chp.2 Diary Style Post
[ Chp.2 Diary Style Post ]

Sorry for late update of this blog.
As everything happened in so sudden manner,
it's really hard for me to get rid of everything.
Yet, the experiences are digesting.
Following for the last post,
unfortunately, she let me down.
All the facts are proven not a lie,
yet I tried to be a nice guy who able to forgive, to fix.
 And that guy actually asked her out for "talk" which I don't really encourage her to do,
guess what? She got herself slapped.
Yet, I really tried my best to comfort her or even wanted to settle all those shits for her.
but who knows?
I'm the one who got dumped in the end.

Well, very true,
"Things will never go as how we want them to be"
I got this sentence from another important person during this very moment.
Things happened too quick,
after few weeks of those incident of my ex,
I met this person.
I really wonder how she able to control my mind totally
out of those previous mess so fast.
But yet, this person might not wanted to talk to me much anymore
due to certain reasons..
but I do appreciated her a lot..

However,
after all these shits happened,
now I realized that it's really hard for somebody to be a nice guy.
Yet, I still can't believe myself that I able to forgive my ex when
I knew that she lied to me and being with another guy,
and yet I'm not appreciated.
Funny isn't it?

Sometimes it really takes time to get
yourself ready in "Love" Game.
I'm no player about this game but I got myself "played".
As these incidents gone through my life,
people started to talk.
"Why must you be so emo when they don't even care?"
True, I'm just too emotional which I couldn't get rid of it
after all these years still.

Life is just so terrible when all these shits happened
and drag you to the floor.
I just can't take it,
I started to
drink,
smoke,
 shout,

speed,
etc...
Trust me, save your energy to advice me.
I got damn lot advices or opinions from different age.
Fuck My Life.

Get me hell outta here.

[ MyLou In the House, Peace ]