Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever..
Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.
Follow the chords of your hearts. Whatever..
Please do visit the footsteps below. JL.
|
posted : Thursday, April 8, 2010
title : [ Fate ]
[ Fate ] Something crossed my mind. Some people thought that.. fate was arranged and predictable. Some people thought that.. fate was an adventure, a mystery, not explorable until you met them. Well, some other days I was started to think about what will happened, if I never did in this way instead in that way.. Maybe a tragedy would not happened. Maybe I would never experienced the most happiest moment in my life Maybe I wouldn't be with somebody I like. Maybe I would just lost my life in an accident. There's a friend of mine, and my ex gf is staying next to him who I don't really know how to face her after we broke up 3 years ago. Few days ago.. I had an appointment with my friend and he wanted to drive by himself to our destination as he don't want to trouble me to send him back after. But end up I asked him not to and said that I don't mind sending him later. As the time goes, we finished our discussion and I requested to use his house's toilet instead of the restaurant's due to I was having stomachache. He agreed. When we reached his home, my friend told me that he wanted to sleep as he was tired after the whole day of works.. But ended up we had another few more conversations for nearly 25minutes, and yet I still can't stop crapping around until I was out from his house. And next, I saw her. She's still that pretty and attractive even she grew 3 years older than our previous met. She was in car, came back from somewhere with her friends. I felt.. awkward. And I bet she don't really know how to face me either. Well.. If I let my friend drive by himself; I wouldn't met her. If I don't have bladder issue and request to go my friend's house's toilet; I wouldn't met her. If I don't have any further conversation with my friend; I wouldn't met her. If I'm able to stop crapping; I wouldn't met her. Anyone of them never happened, I wouldn't met her. Something was meant to be happening. But we just can't control it. Many things will happen in our life. You can scold whatever you want. You can swear to your life how shit it is. But when the time comes, you just need to let it go.. [ 'J 播放: Letting go, Moving on ] |